Ready to purchase a puppy from Home of Yorkshire Terrier Puppies? Great! There are several ways to complete your purchase. If you are local , visit in person to complete your purchase today! Not local? Follow the instructions below to reserve your puppy today for a later pick-up or hand-delivery! If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call us at 1-540-358-0478.
How It Works
- Call Us at 1-540-358-0478 to confirm that the puppy you’re interested in is still available for purchase.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit will be required to reserve your puppy for pickup or hand-delivery. Complete the puppy deposit form
- Return the puppy deposit form, along with a copy of your driver’s license or any identification to: email@example.com.
- Call at 1-540-358-0478 to confirm that your completed puppy deposit form has been received and that your puppy has been reserved.
- You will be contacted by Jeff or Sonia (Two of the boutique owners) shortly after to schedule a pickup or hand-delivery date.Jeff or Sonia are available in the boutique Monday through Sunday, so if your puppy deposit was submitted on a Monday through Sunday You will be contacted
- Pickup: If you will be picking your puppy up, please keep in mind that there is a mandatory orientation, so the pickup process will take approximately an hour to an hour and a half to complete. Orientations are not available on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Delivery: If your puppy requires our safe and sound hand-delivery service, delivery fees range from $200 – $500 within the United States, and $500 – $7,00 internationally. This fee does not include the cost of necessary travel expenses (such as round-trip airfare or the required international health certificate for puppies that are being imported into another country), which you will also be responsible for. The Deposit / hand-delivery fee must be paid through the means of payment which will be presented to you before the time of delivery.
- The remaining balance is due on the date of pickup or delivery.
- If for any reason you would like to cancel your puppy reservation, you will be issued a store credit for the full amount of your deposit. Store credits do not expire and may be used (online or in-store) on anything in the boutique, including: merchandise, accessories, and puppies.
*Please note that we DO NOT ship our puppies in cargo due to safety concerns. Even the most well-known airlines, such as Delta, United, and American Airlines, have had their passengers’ pets die in cargo. If you will be requiring our safe and sound hand-delivery service, please make sure that you understand all costs involved prior to leaving a deposit for one of our puppies. For more information on hand-delivery of a puppy to your nearest major airport, call Jeff or Sonia 1-540-358-0478.